It is with great pleasure and pride that we announce the 15th International Workshop on Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia and other rare endocrine tumors “WorldMEN 2016” to take place in Utrecht, the Netherlands on September 29 – October 1, 2016.
The WorldMEN 2016 Conference will be unique in that it will bring together world-class experts to address controversies around highly essential innovations in Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia and other rare endocrine tumors, with the aim of significantly improving patients outcome. For the first time both patients and dedicated nurses will actively participate in the meeting.
The conference program will focus on:
- New clinical developments and care innovations
- State-of-the-art clinical research in MEN patients
- Basic and translational research in MEN related tumors
- Initiation and extension of international initiatives for innovative patient centered care and research
- A mutual platform for patient advocacy groups, clinicians, nurses and researchers
- Plenary sessions with prominent speakers
- Parallel sessions of the best selected abstracts
- Poster sessions with presentations
- Workshops dedicated to international collaboration
- Involvement of patient advocacy groups
- Involvement of nurses dedicated to endocrine tumor syndromes
We look forward to welcoming you in Utrecht!
Gerlof Valk (chair), University Medical Center Utrecht
Carla Pieterman (co-chair), Chair of the Dutch MEN patient advocacy group
Menno Vriens (co-chair), University Medical Center Utrecht